Buddy search & Photo linking

Discussion of the macOS applications DiveLogDT and Dive Log Manager
wnpeugh

Buddy search & Photo linking

Post by wnpeugh » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:58 pm

I posted this in DiveLog, perhaps more appropriate here.

How can I search for individual dives with a particular buddy?

Second question.. any update on the time scale for photos... For example MacDive allowed the user to link to individual pictures in Photos or iPhoto

support

Re: Buddy search & Photo linking

Post by support » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Hi,

It is essentially the same answer as for your question about Dive Log on iOS. You'll click on Statistics, then click on the "Buddies" button. The list on below on the left hand side will have all your Buddies listed. Then of you click on a specific Buddy all the dives with that Buddy will be listed. You can then double click on a specify dive to view it's details.

We do not have an update on the timing of the availability of per dive photos. We do understand this is important and have not forgotten about the feature, but we do not have a specific timeline that we can share at this time.

Cheers,

Greg

wnpeugh

Post by wnpeugh » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:24 pm

So fast a reply. got it. Just trying to learn my way around a new program.. Just got a Lynx and your suite seems to talk to it so nicely. Thanks.
Is there an IR sender for the iOS platform that works with the Liquivision?

Bill

support

Post by support » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Is there an IR sender for the iOS platform that works with the Liquivision?
No, unfortunately not. The IR interface between the "Liquivision PC Interface" thingy and the Lynx itself is "private". The "Liquivision PC Interface" cable just makes it look like a regular serial port and so the application doesn't know anything about the IR portion. So any IR communication on any other device (iOS or anything else) would have to come from Liquivision themselves.

Janice