Lost data

Discussion of the macOS applications DiveLogDT and Dive Log Manager
jchance

Lost data

Post by jchance » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:47 pm

I have not had this one happen before. We use DL Manager for the 7 of us. After importing the various computers after a trip to Cozumel last week, I cannot find any of the individual dive profiles. The statistics show that they were added, put I cannot pull up the individual dive to edit the information. Any ideas how to troubleshoot?? Thanks!

support

Re: Lost data

Post by support » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:07 am

I'm not 100% sure of what you are seeing, but my best guess is that you have encounter a MacOS bug that shows up from time to time that results in the panels within Dive Log Manager/Dive Log DT resizing (without your help). Take a look at this blog post and see if readjusting the split between the panels within your Dive Log Manager/Dive Log DT window resolves the issue. If not, please let us know and we'll collect some additional detail from you to see if we can sort out what is happening. If you are still having difficulties, please contact our support email alias (support 'at' moremobilesoftware 'dot' com) as it is a little easier to interact over email for diagnosing issues.

Cheers,

Greg