Query

Discussion of the macOS applications DiveLogDT and Dive Log Manager
smudger1962

Query

Post by smudger1962 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:54 pm

Hi
I've been using dive log on my iPad fore some time and Dive log 5 for windows to compliment it on my PC.
I've now bought a iMac so am looking at my new options. I've downloaded dive manager and am thinking about upgrading to Dive Manager DT. Could you tell me, does it also have the ability to display statistics graphically (Bar Chart) like Mac Dive and Dive Log 5? also is it better do download it from your website or the app store, or does it make no difference.

Thanks

support

Re: Query

Post by support » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Hello smudger,

DiveLogDT/Dive Log Manager does not display statistics graphically, but instead displays each of the dives that match the currently selected statistic. So it will display a list of the dives that match the criteria you have selected. The free version of Dive Log Manager has the same statistics as the paid version so you can see what you're getting. The paid version just add's support for Editing, Downloading, and Printing.

There is no difference in terms of functionality between DiveLogDT from the Mac App Store, and Dive Log Manager from our website. Just in terms of how the updates happen - so just pick your preference.

Let us know if you have any further questions,
Janice