Liquivision X1

Discussion of the macOS applications DiveLogDT and Dive Log Manager
plf

Liquivision X1

Post by plf » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:37 am

I'm having trouble importing log files from my Liquivision X1. I downloaded this software with the impression that this could be done, but I cannot figure out how to do it. I have my Liquivision X1 dives downloaded to the V-Planner Divelog Manager application, but none of the export file formats seem to be compatible with the import utility on my DiveLogDT software. Please help! I need to get these files integrated with the rest of my dives.

Thanks for your help.
-Lee

support

Re: Liquivision X1

Post by support » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Lee,

The V-Planner software will export to UDDF format. (At least it used to unless things have changed). You need to export to that format and then use our UDDF importer to get them into our software.

If you have any issues, please let us know. And probably email us the UDDF files for testing.

Thanks,
Janice

plf

Post by plf » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi Janice,

Thanks for the quick reply. I figured out the issue: apparently the Mac version of V-Planner DiveLog does not allow export of UDDF format files. I needed to switch to a PC version, do the export, and then bring the resulting UDDF file over to my Mac. It now works perfectly!

Lee

support

Post by support » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Really!? PC version only eh? Didn't realize that - Good to know.

Seems like a good feature request to send to the developer! He has been very responsive in the past.

Thanks,
Janice