Graph Size

Discussion of the macOS applications DiveLogDT and Dive Log Manager
bubbless

Graph Size

Post by bubbless » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:38 am

Thanks for your software, having used MacDive2 for last 2 years and then realising the the iOS version is not from them, found Dive log Manager and been using it since, after trying to get the log to import from Macdive2 - does dives but nothing else - HINT please fix this.

I have made a few comments elsewhere in the forums and not wanting to bring up the same suggestions again. but the one i have is the Details chart is to small. the dive log chart is nice and big but when i try and read the PP02 or Temp it is very very small and useless. can we make these boxes resizable or enlarge them.

but nice piece of software great features but not as refined t macdive2 but love the iCloud sync can't wait to you bring it to the OS X.

Also would love to have a merge dive feature for some of these small pop up to the top to find boat and then it starts a new dive type computers.

support

Re: Graph Size

Post by support » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:42 pm

after trying to get the log to import from Macdive2 - does dives but nothing else - HINT please fix this.
So you mean things like Equipment?
but the one i have is the Details chart is to small. the dive log chart is nice and big but when i try and read the PP02 or Temp it is very very small and useless. can we make these boxes resizable or enlarge them.
I'm not sure I'm following you exactly. But all the windows and sub-windows are resizable. The main window of course can be any size and the sub windows can be resized within the ratio (See the little "nub" under the word "Details"). But the individual boxes of course can not be - this is not supported by MacOS really as the small individual elements don't resize. If you're talking about the Profile tab, then you can click on the profile anywhere and use the arrow keys and all of the information about that point in time are displayed at the top.
Also would love to have a merge dive feature for some of these small pop up to the top to find boat and then it starts a new dive type computers.
Sure. On the Dives panel, select the first of the two dives in the bottom window. Right or Control click and select the menu item "Append Following Dive". This will ... surprisingly, append the following dive to the one you have selected. So now two dives become one.

And if you need to renumber your dives because of this or any other reason, you'll see the other menu item will come in handy as well.

Janice

bubbless

Re: Graph Size

Post by bubbless » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:51 am

Thanks for the reply, sorry was busy and didn't have stable network access.

Yes please allow for things like equipment to be imported. i had to work around by backup from iPhone to OS X but have managed to get it across.

As for resizable windows am using OS X

Also thanks for the Append dive information, obviously had not looked hard enough.

Thank you again.