Support for Aeris A300 CS/Oceanic VTX

Discussion of the macOS applications DiveLogDT and Dive Log Manager
ggowing

Support for Aeris A300 CS/Oceanic VTX

Post by ggowing » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:20 am

Does Dive Log Manager support either the Aeris A300 CS or Oceanic VTX via USB AND/or bluetooth?

support

Re: Support for Aeris A300 CS/Oceanic VTX

Post by support » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Does Dive Log Manager support either the Aeris A300 CS
No, not yet. But hopefully in the next release. We would love to have someone Beta test the support for us though. Let us know if you would be willing to do this.
or Oceanic VTX via USB AND/or bluetooth?
Wouldn't that be nice? :-) No, since it hasn't been released yet that I can tell, I don't think anyone has got their hands on one yet. Would you like to lend us yours so we *can* add support for it? :-)

We will be adding support to Dive Log Manager/DiveLogDT for downloading via DCBuddy and Bluetooth LE eventually. But adding support for Bluetooth LE devices other than that *MAY* require support/information from the vendor. Or maybe not, we'd have to have one in our hands to play with.

Let us know if you want to help us out!
Janice

ggowing

Post by ggowing » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:57 am

Just purchased a Oceanic VTX. I believe it is pretty much the same computer as the Aeris. Let me know if you need help testing.

Gil

support

Post by support » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi Gil,

Thanks for your willingness to help us with testing support for these newer devices.

Can you contact us at our support email address (support 'at' moremobilesoftware 'dot' com). It will be much easier to coordinate testing via email.

Thanks!

Greg