tank set-up

Discussion of the macOS applications DiveLogDT and Dive Log Manager
orxion

tank set-up

Post by orxion » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:48 pm

hi,

I would welcome to have a list of tanks (12l, 15, etc) with default setup (et start at 200bars) and material - so during the standard dive I would simply choose tank and fill in only how much left at the end, and the rest would be filled in based on the selected tank.

thx :)

support

Re: tank set-up

Post by support » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:21 am

We expanded on the notion of "lists of tanks" or "groups of equipment" and made it work for everything, not just equipment. Take a look at this forum post here:

http://forums.moremobilesoftware.com/vi ... ?f=8&t=780

So, instead of doing a "New Dive", you might want to instead use "Duplicate Dive" so that all this information will get repeated and nothing will have to be entered again. The things that make sense to duplicate will get duplicated and the things that DON'T make sense to duplicate will not. If you're downloading from a dive computer, then you just *merge* in the dive computer information into the new dive. This makes logging a dive much faster and easier.

Let us know if you have any questions about this.
Janice

orxion

Re: tank set-up

Post by orxion » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:29 pm

i read the forum, but I am not very clever from it .. any chance for video tutorial on youtube, etc? that would make the think a lot more easier for me (and perhaps not just for me) :)

thx in advance Janice :)