Dive Log Manager Crashes after multiple dives update

Discussion of the macOS applications DiveLogDT and Dive Log Manager
cnottid

Dive Log Manager Crashes after multiple dives update

Post by cnottid » Thu May 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Hello,
first timer here …..

I just purchased and installed the Dive Log Manager on a MacBook Air..
I have already succesfully downloaded for first time, a lot of dives from my UWATEC Galileo.
My problem :
I can select and update various fields (country, trip etc ) and update them for multiple dives, however when I try to update the equipment field for multiple dives, the program initially does it, but on a second attempt for update, crashes and exits.
Unless there is a problem with my Macbook air (updated to the latest version), there must be a bug.
In case that this functionality (for multiple equip updates) is not supported, I cannot practically use this program as for most of my dives, I have to batch transfer them to the Macbook, (on my return from a diving trip), and then process them. (it has also to be done twice for my wife's logbook)

Please advise.

Thank you.

support

Re: Dive Log Manager Crashes after multiple dives update

Post by support » Fri May 16, 2014 7:56 am

Hello cnottid,

I have just, moments ago, published an update to Dive Log Manager (2.4.9) and Dive Log DT (4.4.9).

If you could please update to this version, I believe the problem will be fixed. Please post here and let us know.

Thanks!
Janice

cnottid

Re: Dive Log Manager Crashes after multiple dives update

Post by cnottid » Fri May 16, 2014 12:21 pm

support wrote:Hello cnottid,

I have just, moments ago, published an update to Dive Log Manager (2.4.9) and Dive Log DT (4.4.9).

If you could please update to this version, I believe the problem will be fixed. Please post here and let us know.

Thanks!
Janice

Hello Janice,

Excellent job thank you.
This was most probably a problem with the specific form, as the same problem occured for the "type of dive" field as well.
After the update both "equipment" and " dive type" fields update properly.

Thank you.

Christos