Import from LogTRAK

Discussion of the macOS applications DiveLogDT and Dive Log Manager
gonediving

Import from LogTRAK

Post by gonediving » Tue May 11, 2021 6:23 pm

I am trying to import my dive data from ScubaPro LogTRAK. Following the instructions of clicking on "Logbook", and then selecting the file "jtrak.script" in DB_V4, the window pops open that I assume should display a list of logbooks from LogTRAK. However, there are no logbooks listed. There is no DB_V3 folder to try using that "jtrak.script". Is there something else I need to do in order to import my dive data?

support

Re: Import from LogTRAK

Post by support » Wed May 12, 2021 11:53 am

:o Unfortunately, there is a "display" bug in the current release of DiveLogDT/Dive Log Manager such that both the background and the text in the list of Logbooks is the same color. Rendering it rather hard to read. :oops: :oops: But if you click in the popup window where you would expect to see the first line, it will become selected and then it will change the text and background colors and magically become visible. It will likely be the default, "My logbook". Once it's selected then you can click "OK" and continue on and Import/Merge whichever dives you want to into your Logbook.

Fixed in the next release.

Let us know if you have any issues or questions!
Thanks,
Janice