SAC Rate Ft3/Min vs PSI/Min

Discussion of the macOS applications DiveLogDT and Dive Log Manager
Mikel

SAC Rate Ft3/Min vs PSI/Min

Post by Mikel » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:42 am

I am wondering if it's possible to list the SAC Rate in terms of PSI/Min instead of the FT3/Min that DiveLogDT is currently displaying?

Downloading the data from a Shearwater Perdix AI which uses PSI/Min and I'm hoping to have it displayed the same way here.

Thank you.

Mikel

support

Re: SAC Rate Ft3/Min vs PSI/Min

Post by support » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Hello Mikel,

Almost :D There is already an existing Application Preference in DiveLogDT's Preferences Window under the "Profiles" tab where you can select "Calculate SAC (not RMV)". Right now this is only consulted when you are looking at a portion of your dive profile on the "Profiles" tab of the Dives panel. Here is an explanation and description in a Blog post we did about it.

https://www.moremobilesoftware.com/Blog ... g-sac.html

But the number that shows up on the Summary and Environment tab displays right now is always "RMV" so is always in the ft3/min units. The next release of DiveLogDT/Dive Log Manager however will consult that Application Preference I mentioned above and will show the other kind of SAC rate (Surface Gas Consumption) in those two locations if desired.

Let us know if you have any questions about it!
Cheers,
Janice

Mikel

Re: SAC Rate Ft3/Min vs PSI/Min

Post by Mikel » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:50 am

Great. Thanks for the answer. Look forward to the feature. Thanks for the great apps.