Dive computer Compatibility

Discussion of the iOS App Dive Log
Nimherb

Dive computer Compatibility

Post by Nimherb »

I'm looking at buying the iphone dive log app however, just had a question. Is the app compatable with all dive computers?
I cant find any list of dive computers it workes with or conformation that the app is able to bluetooth connect and download dive info.
I have a Mares smart Air and was wondering if it would be compatable don't want to puraches and then not be able to use the app
support

Re: Dive computer Compatibility

Post by support »

Hi,

Yes, Dive Log on iOS can download the Smart Air via Bluetooth. You do need to purchase a Mare Bluelink Pro Bluetooth accessory that will interface to your Smart Air and provide Bluetooth capability. Dive Log itself uses in-app purchases to support various families of Bluetooth download devices so you will need the "Mare Bluetooth Download" in-app purchase as well.

The list of supported dive computer is available on our website at: https://www.moremobilesoftware.com/DiveLog/divelog-download.html. There are some additional devices that we support that might not be listed on that page. If you have a copy of Dive Log already you can see the full list for each in-app purchase option by tapping the "Supported Computers Include" button under each in-app purchase.

I hope that helps. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions.

Cheers,

Greg