Shearwater Teric Support

Shearwater Teric Support

Postby Joneill1 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Any timing estimate on support for the new Shearwater Teric? Any chance it will be before July 12 when I leave for my first dive trip with it? Thanks!
Joneill1

Re: Shearwater Teric Support

Postby support » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:03 am

There is a chance .... in fact, we just published a Beta version of Dive Log that *might* work with the Teric. Since we don't have one and have not yet received any information from Shearwater about it that version is based on some guesses. However, assuming that adding support is similar to what we found with other Shearwater devices it should be relatively easy to tweak Dive Log to work. If you'd be willing to try the Beta and help with a few tests we'd be happy to try to get something working in time for your trip.

Please contact us at our support email address (support 'at' moremobilesoftware 'dot' com) and we'll send you the details of what we need and get you set up with the Beta.

Anyone else with a Teric in hand should feel free to reach out to us as well.

Cheers,

Greg
support

Postby Joneill1 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:42 am

Thanks - I’m hoping to have my Teric this week. I’ll contact your support e-mail as soon as I get it so I can help test the Beta. Thanks for the quick reponse!
Joneill1

Postby support » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:45 am

For anyone that has been following this topic, I wanted to let you know that we have managed to add support for the Teric in our most recent Beta release of Dive Log.

There are a number of differences in the way the Teric is downloaded and the data format that it uploads that required changes to Dive Log. Thanks to a couple of Beta testers with Teric computers we have sorted through these differences and have something that seems to be working on a number of dives and devices.

If you have a Teric and are interested in joining the Beta testing, please feel free to contact us at our support email address (support 'at' moremobilesoftware 'dot' com) and we can get you set up.

Cheers,

Greg
support

Return to Dive Log