Should the preferences be available?

Should the preferences be available?

Postby wolfie_47 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:24 am

I just downloaded, purchased and installed the latest version of DLM. I noticed that after the license was installed I couldn't edit the personal page but installing the license a second time fixed that; I then noticed that the Preferences menu stayed grayed out and unavailable. Is this because there are no preferences to change or am I having a problem? BTW I now have this on my macbook pro, iphone and ipad; great program keep up the good work!
Am I allowed by the license agreement to install this on each of my Mac's
wolfie_47

Re: Should the preferences be available?

Postby support » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:33 pm

I then noticed that the Preferences menu stayed grayed out and unavailable. Is this because there are no preferences to change or am I having a problem?

You are not having a problem, it is always greyed out right now. We "assumed" that there would be an application wide preference that we would need and so left it in the menu hierarchy, but have still not yet needed it. We put all the preference selections on the "informational" panel that the preferences are for. So for example, the Synchronization preferences are on the "SYNCHRONIZE" panel, the Importing preferences are on the "IMPORT" panel etc etc. We have not yet found an "application wide" preference that we need that should go in the menu preferences so .... for now it stays greyed out and just causes confusion :-(

Am I allowed by the license agreement to install this on each of my Mac's

Yes, you can install the same license on each of your personal Mac's. It is "per user" on each machine.

Cheers,
Janice
support

Return to DiveLogDT/Dive Log Manager