Page 1 of 1
Aqualung i550c downloads showing all at 21%
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:31 am
I see that all my dives synced from my Aqualung i550c computer downloads show my O2 at 21% where as the computer was set to 34-36% on all of them. My wife's i550c does the same whereas my Scubapro Galileo Sol downloads the proper o2. Is there a fix or setting for this? Thanks.
Re: Aqualung i550c downloads showing all at 21%
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:53 am
You shouldn't need to do anything to get the correct gas mix captured during download. So I suspect that we have a problem somewhere that we need to fix. Could you take the following steps:
1) Set up to download your i550c
2) Click the "All Dives" radio button
3) Download the dive computer (you can skip the import part as you'll probably already have all these dives imported).
4) Click on the DiveLogDT -> Preferences menu item
5) Click on the Support tab
6) In the top drop down list choose: Pelagic
7) Click on the "Email to Support" button
If you could also include in that email information about at least one dive (date & time is fine) that used one of each of 34% and 36%.
We'll get things sorted out ASAP.