Importing Dives from Divers Book

Discussion of the macOS applications DiveLogDT and Dive Log Manager
rplennox

Importing Dives from Divers Book

Post by rplennox » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:42 pm

Hello,

I was using an app called Divers Book (divers-book.com) for a number of years and the app stopped working about a year ago. I have both XML and Sqlite files of my dives that I was hoping to import into DiveLogDT. If I open the file in DB Browser for Sqlite I can view all of my dives. I could then add all of my dives by hand (it would take hours if not days) but I'm hoping someone knows of an easier solution.

Thanks, Ryan

support

Re: Importing Dives from Divers Book

Post by support » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:41 pm

I think we might have done an IMPORT of dives from Divers Book in the past. But not enough to make it a "supported" format. I'm not sure if this is the same one I'm thinking of or not, but we can take a look. (Even *we* have trouble sometimes keeping track!)

If you email us what you have, we'll take a look and see if we can get it converted for you. Please email our support at moremobilesoftware dot com address.

Thanks!
Janice

rplennox

Post by rplennox » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:48 pm

Thank you so much, Janice! I'll send it over shortly.

support

Post by support » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:34 am

We were able to convert the files no problem and have emailed them back to you. If you also have
our iOS App, Dive Log, you can also sync these logbooks over to start using it instead of Divers Book.

Janice