RATIO IX3M

RATIO IX3M

Postby rdasgup » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:45 am

Hi together,

since beginnig 2016 the new Ratio iX3M dive computer is available and already very popular.
Does anybody know, when this computer will be supported by DiveLog?

Thanks in advanced
Roni
rdasgup

Re: RATIO IX3M

Postby support » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:10 am

Hi Roni,

I don't have any information on when or if support might be available for the Ratio iX3M in our products. We do not currently have any information about the details of what would be needed to support the computer (download protocols and memory layout) or a physical unit. However, that is not to say that we will not eventually be adding support for it.

I am curious if you are looking for support primarily on the Mac using Dive Log DT or Dive Log Manager or on the iPhone/iPad using Dive Log? It is more likely that support will come to the Mac earlier (since the iX3M support USB) than iOS (which would require Bluetooth LE availability and information about the protocol used by the iX3M) but knowing user's priorities is very helpful in our resource planning.

Thanks for letting us know about your interest in using this computer with our products.

Cheers,

Greg
support

Postby rdasgup » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:38 am

Hi Greg,

thanks for your prompt answer.

I gues, first I woud prefere the useage of DiveLogDT because of the advantage to charge the dive computer during the sync via USB.

Cheers
Roni
rdasgup

Postby support » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:32 am

Thanks Roni,

Could you contact us directly via our support email address (support 'at' moremobilesoftware 'dot' com) so that we can explore some possibilities with you directly?

Thanks,

Greg
support

Return to Dive Log Manager