Dive statistics - enriched air

Discussion of the iOS App Dive Log
gold-soundz

Dive statistics - enriched air

Post by gold-soundz » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:07 am

Just a small request - could you add a statistics option so that we could list the number of enriched air dives? You could have it display any dives with a mix greater than 21% oxygen. Trimix might be good too for some people

Also another small point: Dive Log's window extends below the OS X dock, and there's no arrows available to adjust its size - I'm on a MacBook Air with a screen res of 1366x768.

support

Re: Dive statistics - enriched air

Post by support » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:19 am

Thanks, we'll certainly add Nitrox/Trimix based stats to the list of feature upgrades for our statistics support for a future versions of both our Mac and iOS products.

We'll also take a look at the issue with Dive Log DT not being able to be resized smaller for the MacBook Air screen. Thank you for pointing this out!

Cheers,

Greg

support

Post by support » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:58 am

The minimum window size for Dive Log Manager/DiveLogDT is 1200 wide by 670 high. I think the maximum size you can have your dock is 128. So yes, if you're in the worse case scenario with your dock at the max size and on the bottom, it will overlap by 30 points. We'll look at trimming the height a little bit to make it not overlap in this scenario.

In the mean time though, you can reduce the size of your dock icons in the System Preferences -> Dock if you want. A lot of people find that "as a percentage of available screen real estate", having the dock at maximum size is not very efficient space wise on the smaller screen sizes.

Thanks,
Janice

gold-soundz

Post by gold-soundz » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:15 am

Thanks for your responses. In regard to the dock, I don't use the full size, probably about half actually, but it still overlaps. Even the very smallest size over laps a little. It's not really a big problem as it just covers a little bit of the most recent dive in the list, but I thought I'd point it out.

support

Post by support » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:14 pm

We certainly appreciate you letting us know. Could you please, when it's convenient for your, send us a screenshot of your entire screen with DiveLogDT running? It's Command-Shift-3. You can just email it to support at moremobilesoftware dot com

It would be interesting to see how "bad" it is. Sometimes a screenshot is worth a thousand words :-)

Thanks,
Janice

gold-soundz

Post by gold-soundz » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:30 pm

No problem - ignore the first email, Mail compressed the screen grabs - the full size ones are on the way (very slow upload speed here)