DiveLog & DC Buddy 'No dives available to import'

Discussion of the iOS App Dive Log
OLDandPR0UD

DiveLog & DC Buddy 'No dives available to import'

Post by OLDandPR0UD » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:09 am

Hi Guys, I'm hoping someone will be able to assist me with my DC Buddy & Divelog on the iPhone...I bought my DCB a few months back and used it without any issues to transfer all mine & my daughters dives to the DL app without any problems, however after this weekend when connecting them up I can see & connect to the DCB using bluetooth however DL says no dives available to import, I have checked both computers & they both have 3 dives logged each.
I have tried using my friends cable but still no joy...

Version: 2.113 on IOS 8.4
Suunto Vyper
Suunto Zoop

Any help with this would be much appreciated as we are away to egypt next week & was hoping this would save me a bit of time.

support

Re: DiveLog & DC Buddy 'No dives available to import'

Post by support » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:09 am

Hi,

Sorry about the difficulties that you are having. If you are seeing the message "No dive available to import" *after* you have tapped the "Download" button (you should have gotten a popup indicating the status of the download after it finished) then you might need to select a different "Stop Dive" (or just pick "All Dives") as Dive Log might be seeing the new dives on the dive computer as older than the listed "Stop Dive" (this can happen if the date on the dive computer is not set correctly for example). If that does not work please take the following steps:

1) Visit the Downloads tab and tap on "Troubleshooting"
2) Turn on the switch next to "Diagnostics Report"
3) Return to the DCbuddy download screen and press the button on your DCbuddy to wake it up.
4) Once the "Download" button is enabled, tap it and wait for the download to complete
5) Once the download completes return to the "Troubleshooting" screen and tap on the "Email Diagnostics Report" button.

assuming the above was done with a "Stop Dive" selected follow up with the following steps:

6) Return to the DCbuddy download screen and tap the "All Dives" item
7) Press the button on your DCbuddy to wake it up
8) When the Download button enables, press it and wait for the download to complete
9) Return to the "Troubleshooting" screen and tap on the "Email Diagnostics Report" button.

With those two reports I should be able to sort out what is going on. Please feel free to follow up by sending us email directly at the support email alias (support 'at' moremobilesoftware "dot" com). We should be able to get you going in time for your trip.

Cheers,

Greg