Logbook Transfer from Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC 3

Logbook Transfer from Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC 3

Postby solside1971 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Hello! I recently bought the diving computer as mentioned above and I'm really satisfied. However, even though I installed the necessary driver, I cannot find the OSTC 3 in the download section. I use the Dive Log and Dive Log Manager DT. I use a Mac Laptop and with my other computers (Atomics Cobalt 2 and Suunto Cobra) it really works fine!!!

I contacted already Heinrichs Weikamp, but they could not help me much, they said that the have version 2.4.14 and for them, it works as the computer would appear in the Download section. Maybe they work with Windows?

Are the Heinrichs Weikamp computers supported now? According to my AppStore, I have the latest version of DiveLog and Dive Log Manager DT (I think...).

Could you please advice?
Thanks very much in advance!
Solside1971
solside1971

Re: Logbook Transfer from Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC 3

Postby support » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:45 am

Hello Solside1971,

Yes, we are in the process of adding support for directly downloading Heinrichs Weikamp computers. We sent a Beta version of the software to them for testing as we did not have all their models available to test.

Good news, the next release will have support for for OSTC2, OSTC3, and OSTC Sport. The release is currently sitting in Apple's review system so it's anyone's guess as to when they'll get around to it. But as soon as they approve it, you should see a new "Heinrichs Weikamp" panel under Download in the next release.

And when you do have a chance to use it, if you have any questions or requests, please contact us and let us know. We want to make sure it's working well for end users.

Thanks,
Janice
support

Re: Logbook Transfer from Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC 3

Postby solside1971 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:42 pm

Thank you very much, that is good news!
solside1971

Return to Dive Log