additional requests

additional requests

Postby biggetje » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:54 am

Hi,

Could you please consider the following enhancements:
- possibility to generate statistics (total time / number of dives) for dives with the 'deco switch' turned on
- Copying all the tanks when creating a new dive based on the template from the previous dive (currently only the first tank will be copied - it would be really handy to have all the tanks on CCR - specially because you might be doing multiple dives on one fill)
- Show in the statistics for dive type on IOS the number of dives and the total dive time

Thanks a lot
biggetje

Re: additional requests

Postby support » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:47 am

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. We really appreciate direct input from users as it makes it much easier to prioritize our development resources to deliver something that meets our users needs. We'll certainly add your suggestions to our "to do" list and get to them as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Greg
support

Postby bubbless » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:32 am

i second the tanks point. Doing a rebreather have three tanks with me O2, diluent and a bailout. starting to do deep and longer dives and have more deco cylinders.

Would love a switch for CCR divers when doing multiple dives in a day it automatically adds the three basic cylinders and has them set as O2, Diluent & Bailout.

Also i know CCR is actually a nitrox Mix but have the Gas Marked as CCR rather than Nitrox.
bubbless

Postby support » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Would love a switch for CCR divers when doing multiple dives in a day it automatically adds the three basic cylinders and has them set as O2, Diluent & Bailout

The database format does not currently have a way of "naming" any of the tanks but we have this on our list of possible database enhancements. We tend to get tank information from the dive computer itself though. In this case, your O2 tank will be considered your "main" tank. But the way it works for us right now, is that other tanks don't get registered unless they get used, i.e.: you switch to them. And although you "use" your diluent, you don't *switch* to it so it doesn't get registered. But you'll want to have your O2 tank as your "tank 0" and you can of course add the other 2 tanks manually. If you registered a switch to your bailout on the dive computer, it would get added as an additional tank, but otherwise not.

It's a bug that neither DL nor DLM will copy over the additional tank information when you "copy" a dive. We'll get that fixed ASAP and that should help a lot.

Also i know CCR is actually a nitrox Mix but have the Gas Marked as CCR rather than Nitrox.

One way you can do this is mark the "Supply Type" as "Closed" which will essentially mark it as a CCR dive.

Janice
support

Return to Dive Log