divelog on ipad, pay again for iphone?

divelog on ipad, pay again for iphone?

Postby VincentG » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:05 am

Hello,

I have divelog on my ipad (and my mac). Do I have to buy it again for my new iphone ? (that's what the Appstore tells me)

Cheers
Vince.
VincentG

Re: divelog on ipad, pay again for iphone?

Postby support » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:25 am

No, the copy that you purchased for your iPhone can be installed on your iPad as well without making an additional purchase. You can either install it by synchronizing the app from iTunes when you sync your iPad (clock on the "Apps" tab and make sure that the Dive Log item is selected) or you can download it directly via the App Store on your iPad. To do this you need to make sure that you are signed into the App Store app on your iPad with the same AppleID that you used when you purchased the app on your iPhone and then go the the "Purchased" tab in the App Store app on your iPad and locate the Dive Log app (it might be easiest to tap on the "Not on this iPad" filter at the top of the screen) and you can install it on your iPad.

This is the same for all apps purchased on the App Store, so if you are still having difficulties you might want to contact Apple directly for assistance (stopping by a local Apple Store and visiting the Genius Bar is a great way to get help with issues like this).

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Greg
support

Re: divelog on ipad, pay again for iphone?

Postby VincentG » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Thanks for the quick answer !
It's the only app that have this behavior, all the other I bought on my ipad I've been able to download on the iphone.
I'll investigate more and keep you posted.

Vince.
VincentG

Return to Dive Log