New dive computers supported for direct download

New dive computers supported for direct download

Postby support » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:35 am

The latest release of Dive Log on iOS (2.87) adds a number of new dive computers that can be downloaded via Bluetooth. The newly supported computers include:

Shearwater Download in-app purchase:

Shearwater Teric

Pelagic Bluetooth Download in-app purchase:

Aqualung i300C
Aqualung i750TC

SCUBAPRO Download in-app purchase:

Aladin H (Matrix)
G2 Console

OSTC Download in-app purchase:

OSTC Plus
OSTC TR

DCbuddy Support in-app purchase:

Aqualung i300
Aqualung i300C (note the i300C will download faster using direct download via the Pelagic Bluetooth Download in-app purchase and dos not require the DCbuddy hardware)

These are in addition to the models already supported by each of these in-app purchases. If you already have one of the in-app purchase listed for a particular device you do not need to make any additional purchases (for example if you already have a Shearwater Petrel and have been using the Shearwater Download in-app purchase and get a new Teric it will download using your existing in-app purchase).

Cheers,

Greg
support

Re: New dive computers supported for direct download

Postby BrandiEbach » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:52 am

Any idea when the scubapro z1 will be supported?
BrandiEbach

Postby support » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:21 am

Hi,

In order to support most dive computers we need to "reverse engineer" the download protocol and the logbook format. We have not had the opportunity to work with anyone who has a Z1 to start this process. If you have a Z1 and would like to help us by running some tests to see if we can add support for the Z1 we be happy to get started with the process. Please contact us directly via email (support 'at' moremobilesoftware 'dot' com) and we can send you the instructions for the first step in the process.

Thanks!

Greg
support

Postby BrandiEbach » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:28 am

Greg,

I have the Z1. Will email you!

Thanks!
Brandi
BrandiEbach

Return to Dive Log