Sunnto EON Steel Bluetooth Sync.

Re: Sunnto EON Steel Bluetooth Sync.

Postby jcatt » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:18 pm

I have just sent a feedback request to Suunto, asking for them to open up the API for the Bluetooth on the Eon. I mentioned DiveLog and the webaddress in the feedback request.

It looks like you can manually select a .xlsx or a .fit export from Movescount. Not sure if there is a way to automate it and scrape the content directly from Movescount.

I wish you the best of luck in getting Suunto to open up. If you do it would be an easy sell for me to buy the app.

Yours,
Jonathan
jcatt

Postby support » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:41 pm

Hi Jonathan,

If you'd be willing to send me a copy of a .fit and/or .xlsx file from MovesCount with a couple of dives that would be very helpful in learning if we could import that data (you can send it to our support email address - support 'at' moremobilesoftware 'dot' com). Also, where to they send this file (via email, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, etc.)?

Thanks for poking Suunto ... we'll keep our fingers crossed!

Cheers,

Greg
support

Postby Simone » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:58 am

Any news on this subject?

I just had a look at MacDive and they write in April: "To better news, a new version of MacDive for iPhone, v1.2.0, was also released which contains Bluetooth download support for the Suunto EON Steel, plus numerous small bug fixes. Give it a try and let us know how you get on. "

For owners of an EON Steel, that is crucial, of course.
Simone

Previous

Return to Dive Log