Defalt tank size and pressure

Defalt tank size and pressure

Postby jimmys76 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:32 am

Is there Amy way to set a default tanksize and pressure. I am diving with twin12 liters steeltanks 232bar. I have to change it every dive. I have a sherewater petrel 2.
jimmys76

Re: Defalt tank size and pressure

Postby support » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:45 pm

If you are doing "similar" dives one after the other, (common for almost all divers), then we suggest you setup your first of the similar dives, and then use this as a "template" for your future dives. Both DiveLog for iOS and DiveLogDT/Dive Log Manager allow you to duplicate a previous dive when logging a new dive. So if you have a dive already logged that you have setup using your twin 12 liter steel tanks, then just duplicate it or use it when adding your new dive. Not only will all the tank data be already set up for you, but everything else too including location, equipment, environmental info, suit and weight info etc etc. So now you just log what is *different* about the dive instead of duplicating everything.

When downloading your Petrel 2, you just merge the profile dive computer information into that dive that you've already logged. You can do this both with DiveLog for iOS and with DiveLogDT/Dive Log Manager.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about how this works.
Thanks,
Janice
support

Return to Dive Log