iPhone 7 sync with Win10

iPhone 7 sync with Win10

Postby RVbldr » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:44 pm

I've tried to deal with the wifi sync with no success to sync iPhone 7 with Win10 Dive Log 6. I'm unable to turn off firewall due to policies and anti-virus has been OFF. Is there no other way to sync? When using the Dive Log 6.0 with a Win phone, sync was no problem.

If I can't get this IOs to sync, I'm going to request a refund. It's unacceptable to only be able to sync via Wifi, when we have BT, cabled connection, or other web cloud drives!

I'm a new and very unhappy customer.
RVbldr

Re: iPhone 7 sync with Win10

Postby RVbldr » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Successfully synched with the cable and IP/port#. Still doesn't fix a wireless sync but should do for now.
RVbldr

Postby divinglog » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi

When the sync works after entering the IP and port manually, the problem seems to be Bonjour, the service that does the IP/Port configuration automatically. The USB connection cable is not necessary, because syncing will still happen over WiFi after entering the port and IP. So the firewall actually seems to be the root of the problem. Disabeling the firewall completely is not necessary, but you can check the firewall configuration. Normally there is an option to add certain programs to a white list. After adding the Divelog.exe file to the list of allowed applications, the firewall should no longer block the device IP/port lookup.

Sven
divinglog

Postby avemfly619 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:24 am

I think it is a good phone. if you try camera it gives you high quality image
avemfly619

Return to Dive Log